Degrees and Licenses
- Graduated cum laude Cleveland-Marshall College of Law 1991
- Graduated cum laude Kent State University 1988
- Securities Licenses Series 7, 24, 55 and 63
Over the past 27 years I have had the pleasure to represent clients in matters concerning business, estate planning, real estate, domestic relations, personal injury, taxes, collections, criminal and a wide variety of other areas. My clients have included many types of business entities, business owners, families, individuals of high net worth, indigent individuals and everyone in between.
Whether its drafting simple wills, selling a business, probating an estate or any other matter, my approach is the same:
- We will meet and you will educate me on your specific facts;
- I will explain how the law applies to your specific facts;
- We will agree on a cost effective goal;
- Outline a step by step plan to achieve our goal;
- We will actively proceed with our plan;
- We will maintain in contact to update each other on our progress; and
- We will reach our stated goal in as timely a manner as possible.
I pride myself on providing my clients with personalized service. I will actively work on your case and be responsive to your questions and concerns.